FDCPA COMPLIANCE IS AN ABSOLUTE NECESSITY!
In today's litigious legal environment, mistakes and violations of the FDCPA can can make for a costly, time-consuming legal battle. Anyone involved in the collection of debts must have a thorough understanding and knowledge of the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Every staff member involved in debt collection must know and follow the FDCPA along with internal company guidelines to ensure that collection practices are within all state and federal laws. Protect your organization and minimize the risk of costly lawsuits - training is a 'must' and receive acknowledgement that your staff has completed FDCPA Training.
BENEFITS of WEB FDCPA TRAINING
- Training Material available 24/7
- Permits User to work at their own pace for better retention and understanding
- Reduce training cost
- Comprehensive training material which covers all the the FDCPA's 18 Sections plus court cases, case problems & answers, collection scenarios and quizzes for each section of the law
- The FDCPA training course will update collector skills and knowledge and substantiate internal compliance with the federal law
- Each individual receives a Certificate of Completion along with their individualized test score
- Improving collector skills means less potential of costly FDCPA litigation
- The fastest, easiest and most cost-effective training method
- Check out the link below for a quick overview of the FDCPA Training Course